Image Upload

File size must be less than 500kb

File types (jpg, png, gif)






boy-airlifted-with-burns
File photo: Ambulance Victoria air ambulance

Mortlake Explosion

Mortlake Explosion

File photo: Ambulance Victoria air ambulance

A Boy Was Airlifted To Hospital Following An Explosion In Mortlake

A child was flown to the Royal Children's Hospital following an explosion in Mortlake.

Article continues below

Paramedics were called to reports of an explosion just before 11am on Saturday to treat a preschool-aged boy who received burns to his face and arm.

An Ambulance Victoria spokeswoman said the young patient was flown to Hospital in Melbourne in a stable condition.

The boy was reportedly in his father's shed when two products were accidentally mixed together which gave an oxidising effect causing the burns.

The Latest

Join Us